- NCCPA Board Certified Physician Assistant (PA-C)
- NCCPA Certificate of Advanced Qualifications in Psychiatry (CAQ-PSYC)
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Cellular and Molecular Biology, The University of Tennessee Knoxville, 2016
- Maser of Science, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, 2017
- Master of Health Science in Physician Assistant Studies, South College, 2020
Alison Carlew is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant with a specialty certificate in Psychiatry. I received my Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Biochemistry, Cellular, and Molecular Biology (BCMB) from The University of Tennessee Knoxville in 2016. I earned my Master of Science from The University of Tennessee Health Science Center in 2017 and a Master of Health Science in Physician Assistant Studies from South College in 2020. I specialize in medication management of a wide range of psychiatric conditions including depression, bipolar and mood disorders, anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and ADD/ADHD for adults and children. I have experience in a variety of specialties as well as inpatient and outpatient psychiatry. I believe each person is unique and requires individualized treatment plans for optimal mental health. I am passionate about improving the mental health of my patients as well as enhancing their overall quality of life.