- Board Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatric Mental Health (CRNP-PMH)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore – Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Family
- Coppin State University – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Prince George’s Community College – Associate in Nursing
Olatunji Folawewo is an experienced nursing professional with a Doctor of Nursing Practice with a concentration in psychiatric mental health-family. Olatunji has years of relevant experience and skills in psychiatric mental nursing, including pre-trial forensic inpatient, voluntarily and involuntarily commitment, and crisis management. He is also a family psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner proficient in assessing, evaluating, diagnosing and treating mental health condition of individuals across the lifespan.