- Board Certified Family Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (CRNP-PMH)
- Certified Case Manager, Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC)
- Post Masters in Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, University of South Alabama
- Masters of Science in Nursing Leadership and Management, Western Governor’s University
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Western Governor’s University
Nicola Clarke Wallen is a Board-Certified Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner licensed in Maryland to treat patients with Mental Health needs across the life span.
A graduate of the University of South Alabama, Nicola has over 12 years of experience in nursing and has worked with pediatric, adults, and geriatrics in various specialties, including mental health settings, community health, in-patient hospital, and out-patient clinics.
Evaluating, analyzing, diagnosing and formulating an individualized treatment plan, through utilizing evidence-based research along with patient centered goals, is her main focus of care.
She is committed to providing competent individualized treatment, while maintaining the client’s dignity and respect, meeting their personalized individual goals of care.