- Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor (LGPC)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology – Guilford College
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Johns Hopkins University
- Counseling to children, adolescents, and adults who are in need of support
- Group Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Play Therapy
I am a licensed therapist in the state of Maryland where I provide counseling to children, adolescents, and adults who are in need of support. I focus on helping individuals bring out the best in themselves. I am a caring and empathetic therapist who provides a safe space for my clients.
Depending on the client’s needs and goals, I incorporate evidence-based approaches such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Person-Centered therapy, and/or Play Therapy into my sessions. These interventions are used to reduce stress, help decrease maladaptive behaviors, and help increase one’s self-esteem.
I received my Master’s Degree in Counseling from Johns Hopkins University, and my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Guilford College. I am a member of the Board of National Certified Counselors.