- Board Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatric Mental Health (CRNP-PMH)
- Board Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psychiatric and Mental Health (CNS-PMH)
- Psychotherapist, Maryland Board of Nursing
- Psychiatric Medication Provider, Maryland Board of Nursing
- University of Maryland School of Nursing
- Marymount University
Lynda Artusio is a board-certified nurse practitioner in psychiatric mental health.
She graduated from Marymount University and the University of Maryland School of Nursing. She holds a master’s degree in psychiatric nursing and a post master’s degree as a psychiatric nurse practitioner. Her clinical experience in psychiatric nursing includes hospitals, juvenile detention and adult detention centers, out-patient clinics, private practice, and teaching nursing at the community college level. Lynda provides psychiatric evaluations and medication management for those aged 6 through senior adults.