Danielle Audley, LGPC
Olney Office and Teletherapy
- Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor
- Certified Trauma Professional (CTP)
- Certified Anxiety-Informed Professional (CAIP)
- University of Baltimore, M.S. Concentration: Counseling Psychology
- Salisbury University, B.S. Elementary Education: Certified Grades 1-6 & Middle School / Minor: Mathematics
- Graduate of Thomas E. Bellevance Honors Program
I have spent a majority of my life working with children, adolescents and young adults. I developed a passion for this population at a young age through my experiences as a babysitter and camp counselor. Post-college graduation, I began my professional career as a 2nd grade teacher in Harford County, MD. During my three years as an educator, I realized I was more passionate about helping children with their emotional challenges rather than teaching them the academic curriculum. I later transitioned to higher education, where I spent close to 10 years working as an admission counselor guiding students throughout the college admissions process.
As a mental health counselor, I believe that you need to move at your own pace. I will create a safe space for you and support you on your own unique journey. I utilize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help you understand how your thoughts impact your life. I am here to help you identify your own personal goals and will work with you every step of the way to achieve success.