- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Masters Degree in Professional Counseling, Liberty University
- Substance abuse / Addictions
- Dual diagnosis
- LGBTQI / Sexual identity related issues
- Spirituality / Personal identity struggles
- Stress management
- Interpersonal relationship problems
Starting her career path in 1997, Christina brings her expertise of working skillfully with individuals in their teens through adulthood, assisting them in their quest for health and happiness.
She utilizes a variety of theories and techniques to address the unique, individual needs of her clients.
Christina works to create a therapeutic environment that is warm, trusting, compassionate, enlightening, motivating and optimistic.
Christina has proven to work effectively with those suffering with substance abuse and / or other addictions, dual diagnosis, LGBTQI / sexual identity related issues, depression, anxiety, stress management, interpersonal relationship problems, grief / loss & spirituality issues.
Prior to coming to Lifespan Behavioral Health Services, Christina worked as an Advanced Mental Health Professional Counselor in the field of public safety and corrections. In addition, she is certified through the Maryland Police and Correctional Training Commission as an Instructor and has written curriculum regarding substance abuse / identification and Cultural Awareness focusing on the LGBT community.